Friday, February 5, 2010

The scary first weigh In



This is by far the must scariest weigh in I have ever had. I have not stepped on the scale for over 4 plus months. I have been hiding away from my weight so I didn't have to deal with it. But do you know what.. No matter how much u want to forget about it, it doesn't go away. Everything just seems harder to do. The steps seem longer, the walk seems slower, my breathe is taken away by doing the littlest of things.


It is a simple formula.. exercise and eat healthy and u will loss weight.. but that is a formula that I was unable to calculate.


I want to do this.. I need to do this. I can't keep living this way. My body is aching, my mind is hurting. I can do this. One small step at a time and one battle at a time, I CAN DO THIS.


Well, if the first weigh is the scariest than its now over, I weigh 242.0 Pounds. Wow, 6 more pounds and I would match the biggest I have ever been. The plan is simple; pick healthier foods that I know I like. Not foods that are awesomely healthy but taste gross, but food that I will enjoy and be able to eat years and years from now. Exercise; I am going back to the basics: walking. It's cheap, and easy .. treadmill here I come.

wish me luck my friends







1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Good luck, my friend! I am glad to be of inspiration to you and from now on we can be of inspiration to each other..